Running off over next doors garden Before the hour is done It's more a question of feeling Than it is a question of fun The confidence is the balaclava Im sure youll baffle em good With the ending wreek of salty cheeks And runny makeup alone Ooohh will blood run down the face Of a boy bewildered and scorned And youll find yourself in a skirmish And you wish you'd never been born And you tie yourself to the tracks And there isnt no going back And its wrong wrong wrong But well do it anyway cause we love a bit of trouble Are you pulling her from a burning building Or throwing her to the sharks Can only hope the ending is a pleasurable as the start The confidence is the balaclava, im sure you baffle em straight And its wrong wrong wrong, she can hardly wait Thats right, he wont let her out his sight Now the shaggers perform And the daggers are drawn Whos the crooks in this crime? Thats right, he wont let her out his sight How the shaggers perform And the daggers are drawn Whos the crooks is this.... Crime! Thats right, he wont let her out his sight Thats right, he wont let her out his sight Thats right, he wont let her out his sight You'll be able to post any day of the most ??? For the sights of all time You knew that he'd be trouble right before the very first kiss ??? She asked you to take it off But you resisted and fought Sorry sweet, please no drama (?), keep on the balaclava.
Название песни: Balaclava
Альбом: Favourite Worst Nightmare
Текст песни добавил: pretty_girl
1244 просмотров с 2009-02-26 19:05:36
»» В избранное (Необходима регистрация)
Нашли ошибку в тексте песни Balaclava? Если вы зарегистрированы, исправьте текст, только вместе мы сделаем слова песен точными!
Скачать другие бесплатные тексты песен от Arctic Monkeys:
- Arctic Monkeys - Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High
- Arctic Monkeys - Old Yellow Bricks
- Arctic Monkeys - 505
- Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know?
- Arctic Monkeys - Mardy Bum
- Arctic Monkeys - I Wanna Be Yours
- Arctic Monkeys - Choo Choo
- Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent
- Arctic Monkeys - Cigarette Smoke
- Arctic Monkeys - Baby I'm Yours
- Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
- Arctic Monkeys - When The Sun Goes Down
- Arctic Monkeys - My Propeller
- Arctic Monkeys - Brianstorm
- Arctic Monkeys - Only Ones Who Know