I may be ten years old but I still know what's up. I wear my cramps shirt almost every single day. I want to sag my pants. I want to pogo dance, But mom won't let me so I might just run away. I wanna ride my skate. I wanna stay out late. I want a mohawk but mom won't let me get one. I wanna go to shows. Don't wanna pierce my nose. I want a mohawk but mom won't let me get one. I may be in fourth grade, But I know what's going on. I listen to the misfits almost every single day. Don't want to take a nap. I want a tv tat, But mom won't let me so I might just disobey.
Название песни: I Wanna Mohawk
Альбом: Answer that& stay fashionable
Текст песни добавил: Supernova
1002 просмотров с 2009-03-21 15:41:23
»» В избранное (Необходима регистрация)
Нашли ошибку в тексте песни I Wanna Mohawk? Если вы зарегистрированы, исправьте текст, только вместе мы сделаем слова песен точными!
Скачать другие бесплатные тексты песен от A.F.I.:
- A.F.I. - Prelude 12/21
- A.F.I. - Love Like Winter
- A.F.I. - Silver And Cold
- A.F.I. - The Leaving Song Pt.2
- A.F.I. - Morningstar
- A.F.I. - End Transmission
- A.F.I. - ...But Home Is Nowhere
- A.F.I. - Affliction
- A.F.I. - A Single Second
- A.F.I. - Kiss and Control
- A.F.I. - Fainting Spells
- A.F.I. - Don't Make Me Ill
- A.F.I. - The Checkered Demon
- A.F.I. - Endlessly, She Said
- A.F.I. - Who Said You Could Touch Me?