"Are you crazy? Say that again _ you said you want me to do what?" "That's what I said, you heard me so, drink it down and no one will ever know." "Why did I come around that night, I knew something was not right." "It'll be our secret, no one will know, that's the way that life goes." "Say it's not fair, I just don't care anymore what's right or wrong. I'm here for you and you're here for me and if you disagree_" Circles turn round themselves, never ending forever turning. "What you've done to me will come back to haunt you so you see that you can do what you want, and say what you're gonna say to me. But then I'll come back, and you won't know what hit you." "Say it's not fair, I just don't care anymore what's right or wrong. I'm here for you and you're here for me and if you disagree_" "I'm gonna show you how it goes. You're laughing and smiling 'cause you don't know the mighty powers that I can call your ignorance will be your fall." Your fall. "I hate you. 'Cause I'm still here and you can't catch me. I guess that you have failed. But look at where you are and why I didn't hear your call." Your ignorance. Your downfall.
Название песни: Circles
Текст песни добавил: Dima
983 просмотров с 2009-08-12 22:13:51
»» В избранное (Необходима регистрация)
Нашли ошибку в тексте песни Circles? Если вы зарегистрированы, исправьте текст, только вместе мы сделаем слова песен точными!
Скачать другие бесплатные тексты песен от Nakatomi Plaza:
- Nakatomi Plaza - For Me To Live Happily, You Must Die
- Nakatomi Plaza - Bike Rock Revolution
- Nakatomi Plaza - I Wish Everyone Was As Smart as Alison
- Nakatomi Plaza - This Is Your Second To Last Chance
- Nakatomi Plaza - How To Get To Heaven
- Nakatomi Plaza - Good Friday
- Nakatomi Plaza - Meanwhile In Greenpoint...
- Nakatomi Plaza - Hurray For One Good Eye
- Nakatomi Plaza - Bottle Full Of Jesus
- Nakatomi Plaza - Spinning Off
- Nakatomi Plaza - Re: Hey
- Nakatomi Plaza - Pissed Off Sailor
- Nakatomi Plaza - Infected Lymphnodes
- Nakatomi Plaza - Next Bus To New Orleans
- Nakatomi Plaza - Bullshit