So if we're up all night again, and we're talking about my friends, remind me to tell Jesse he was right. I don't think Brook would like to hear that the drawings in his wallet were not clear. Those watermelons are way too big for me. We're driving, I'm singing, "The world is really 20 miles away." And she says, without hesitation, "Why can't everyone be as smart as me?" So that night I'm on her couch, it's almost morning light again. Didn't this happen last Tuesday? I remember the Promise Ring. I'm never sleeping anymore, I'm always listening and talking to you. So what the hell, it's 5am again. So I'm guessing that I am sick all the time 'cause I'm scared to be alone. If I ride this out, and I do not say a word, then maybe we can still be friends.
Название песни: I Wish Everyone Was As Smart as Alison
Текст песни добавил: Dima
1023 просмотров с 2009-08-12 22:15:52
»» В избранное (Необходима регистрация)
Нашли ошибку в тексте песни I Wish Everyone Was As Smart as Alison? Если вы зарегистрированы, исправьте текст, только вместе мы сделаем слова песен точными!
Скачать другие бесплатные тексты песен от Nakatomi Plaza:
- Nakatomi Plaza - Bike Rock Revolution
- Nakatomi Plaza - For Me To Live Happily, You Must Die
- Nakatomi Plaza - This Is Your Second To Last Chance
- Nakatomi Plaza - How To Get To Heaven
- Nakatomi Plaza - Good Friday
- Nakatomi Plaza - Meanwhile In Greenpoint...
- Nakatomi Plaza - Bottle Full Of Jesus
- Nakatomi Plaza - Spinning Off
- Nakatomi Plaza - Hurray For One Good Eye
- Nakatomi Plaza - Re: Hey
- Nakatomi Plaza - Bullshit
- Nakatomi Plaza - Infected Lymphnodes
- Nakatomi Plaza - Next Bus To New Orleans
- Nakatomi Plaza - Pissed Off Sailor
- Nakatomi Plaza - Boy Wonder