And so her message begins, "Hello, I am drunk." And I think, "Oh my God _ what is it now?" It's been weeks since you've said a word. "Ha!" Hell no. I don't think so. It's not funny; no you're not funny. You're laughing, and, I'll bet money on you. So is it you I'm talking to? "Ha!" Hell no. I don't think so. And so my answer begins, "Hello, how are you? I am fine. That's great you've got numbers. And five well, that's a lot for you. You are so, so way cool." Typing every word and I just meant everything I said. I'm not holding back a thing, I am not what's tying you down. It's so odd, to see your words, but then, how am I supposed to tell? Are you mad? Are you sad? You seem bitter. Shouldn't you make those calls? I trusted and you fucked me. So I'll never trust again. I wish I'd never met you. I wish I'd never met you. And five well, that's a lot for you. I wish I'd never met you. And fuck your friends, too.
Название песни: Re: Hey
Текст песни добавил: Dima
978 просмотров с 2009-08-12 22:18:23
»» В избранное (Необходима регистрация)
Нашли ошибку в тексте песни Re: Hey? Если вы зарегистрированы, исправьте текст, только вместе мы сделаем слова песен точными!
Скачать другие бесплатные тексты песен от Nakatomi Plaza:
- Nakatomi Plaza - For Me To Live Happily, You Must Die
- Nakatomi Plaza - Bike Rock Revolution
- Nakatomi Plaza - I Wish Everyone Was As Smart as Alison
- Nakatomi Plaza - This Is Your Second To Last Chance
- Nakatomi Plaza - How To Get To Heaven
- Nakatomi Plaza - Good Friday
- Nakatomi Plaza - Meanwhile In Greenpoint...
- Nakatomi Plaza - Bottle Full Of Jesus
- Nakatomi Plaza - Spinning Off
- Nakatomi Plaza - Hurray For One Good Eye
- Nakatomi Plaza - Pissed Off Sailor
- Nakatomi Plaza - Bullshit
- Nakatomi Plaza - Infected Lymphnodes
- Nakatomi Plaza - Next Bus To New Orleans
- Nakatomi Plaza - Boy Wonder