How many roads must a man walk down, Before you call him a man? Yes and how many seas must a white dove sail, Before she sleeps in the sand? Yes and how many times must cannonballs fly, Before they're forever banned? The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind The answer is blowin' in the wind How many times must a man look up, Before he can see the sky? How many ears must one man have, Before he can hear people cry? How many deaths will it take till he knows That too many people have died? The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind The answer is blowin' in the wind How many years can a mountain exist, Before it's washed to the seas (sea) HOw many years can some people exist, Before they're allowed to be free? How many times can a man turn his head, Pretend that he just doesn't see? The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind The answer is blowin' in the wind.
Название песни: Blowin' in the Wind
Текст песни добавил: -okc-ana-
1469 просмотров с 2010-01-18 10:18:41
»» В избранное (Необходима регистрация)
Нашли ошибку в тексте песни Blowin' in the Wind? Если вы зарегистрированы, исправьте текст, только вместе мы сделаем слова песен точными!
Скачать другие бесплатные тексты песен от Elvis Presley:
- Elvis Presley - Only You
- Elvis Presley - Love me tender
- Elvis Presley - It's now or never
- Elvis Presley - Unchained Melody
- Elvis Presley - Fever
- Elvis Presley - Blue Suede Shoes
- Elvis Presley - America the Beautiful
- Elvis Presley - A Little Less Conversation
- Elvis Presley - All Shook Up
- Elvis Presley - Are you lonesome tonight?
- Elvis Presley - If I can dream
- Elvis Presley - Stuck on you
- Elvis Presley - The girl of my best friend
- Elvis Presley - Dirty,dirty feeling
- Elvis Presley - It feels so right