never understood how she could, mean so little to so many why does she mean everything to me? is it worth the pain with know one to blame? for all my insecuriities how did i ever let you go? questioning her good intention jealousy's a bad invention when you push on glass it's bound to break even when she was defensive, it just gave me more incentive, the more you squeeze, the more it slips away i never walked so far on a lonely street with no-one ther for me is it worth the pain with know one to blame? for all my insecuriities how did i ever let you go? accept this confession!... I'm walking on pins and needles you're not my posession!...i'm walking on pins and needles my conscience is vicious!... i'm walking on pins and needles and i'm begging forgiveness!...i'm walking on pins and needles i never walked so far on a lonely street with no-one ther for me it took too long to see her in misery and now it's clear to me that it's worth the pain, always take the blame for all your own insecurities how did i ever let you go?
Название песни: Pins And Needles
Альбом: Billy Talent II
Текст песни добавил: DrumBit
2118 просмотров с 2010-03-04 22:09:37
»» В избранное (Необходима регистрация)
Нашли ошибку в тексте песни Pins And Needles? Если вы зарегистрированы, исправьте текст, только вместе мы сделаем слова песен точными!
Скачать другие бесплатные тексты песен от Billy Talent:
- Billy Talent - Red Flag
- Billy Talent - Fallen Leaves
- Billy talent - Surrender
- Billy Talent - Surprise, Surprise
- Billy Talent - River Below
- Billy Talent - Nothing To Lose
- Billy Talent - This Suffering
- Billy talent - Lies
- Billy Talent - Cure For The Enemy
- Billy Talent - Devil In A Midnight Mass
- Billy talent - Covered in cowardice
- Billy Talent - Running Across The Tracks
- Billy Talent - Perfect World
- Billy Talent - Burn The Evidence
- Billy Talent - Man Alive!