As I leave the empty station, First thing I see is the sun over the mountains. West Hastings Street, anxiously waiting. That's when I feel that God is all around me. And I don't know where to begin, to say I'm sorry for my sins, So I collapse into your open arms I'm sorry it took me so long, Out here, for me to find my way back home. I didn't have a reason, For when I stopped believing, But I needed you to know - That I'm right where I belong. Now I can see everything clearly, In the rearview, That you were right beside me. So long ago, my voice of reason, It disappeared, along with my convictions - And now I know where it begins, Accept forgiveness for my sins, And just collapse into your open arms If all we are is where we've been, Then I know where I want to be. No matter how far I drift again, You keep a light on for me - Out here, so I can find my way back home... I didn't have a reason, for when I stopped believing, But I needed you to know that I'm right where I belong now, with you, So I'll stay quiet in your arms. Words don't have the meaning, There's no use in repeating, But I needed you to know That I'm right where I belong.
Название песни: Right Where I Belong
Альбом: Cardiology (2010)
Текст песни добавил: IYO-Yo
1137 просмотров с 2010-11-24 18:41:40
»» В избранное (Необходима регистрация)
Нашли ошибку в тексте песни Right Where I Belong? Если вы зарегистрированы, исправьте текст, только вместе мы сделаем слова песен точными!
Скачать другие бесплатные тексты песен от Good Charlotte:
- Good Charlotte - I Just Wanna Live
- Good Charlotte - Dance Floor Anthem
- Good Charlotte - Last Night
- Good Charlotte - Misery
- Good Charlotte - Harlow's Song (Can't Dream Without You)
- Good Charlotte - Keep Your Hands Off My Girl
- Good Charlotte - 1979
- Good Charlotte - The River
- Good Charlotte - The World Is Black
- Good Charlotte - Little Things
- Good Charlotte - S.O.S.
- Good Charlotte - Break Apart Her Heart
- Good Charlotte - Girls & Boys
- Good Charlotte - Wondering
- Good Charlotte - The Day That I Die