I hit the coast with the faith of a preacherman. I saw a ghost with a face like a madman. I had this dream I was sleeping at the Royal Ball. I hit the streets, hey watch me in the monitor! I saw a clone who looked just like a senator. I checked the clock, I felt that it was time to go go go. Then came you. Why did you keep me waiting so long? Why did you keep me waiting so long? Why did you keep me waiting so long? I was a spy, I was captured by the enemies. I made a million selling secret fantasies. I saw my love wasted in a pale gray zone. I was the quake shaking every monument. I had to fi-find out what all the money meant. I checked the sun, I knew that it was time to go go go. Then came you...
Название песни: Keep Me Waiting
Альбом: Tourism (1992)
Текст песни добавил: MaxTyT
869 просмотров с 2011-10-02 18:59:01
»» В избранное (Необходима регистрация)
Нашли ошибку в тексте песни Keep Me Waiting? Если вы зарегистрированы, исправьте текст, только вместе мы сделаем слова песен точными!
Скачать другие бесплатные тексты песен от Roxette:
- Roxette - Listen To Your Heart
- Roxette - Spending My Time
- Roxette - Real Sugar
- Roxette - Wish I Could Fly
- Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
- Roxette - A Thing About You
- Roxette - What if God was one of us
- Roxette - Salvation
- Roxette - The Look
- Roxette - Milk And Toast And Honey
- Roxette - Crash! Boom! Bang!
- Roxette - Queen of Rain
- Roxette - Sleeping In My Car
- Roxette - (I Could Never) Give You Up
- Roxette - How Do You Do!