Screen is blue, and the fire is red Should I get up, or stay in bed? No I believe I've got it wrong Stay right here, where I belong 'Cause I've got the brains, they’re there in my head Well all that remains, is just to get out of bed. I'm missing the best, part of the day, Stealing tomorrow to help me get over today. Just an ordinary guy, Shoes have got holes and my hopes are high. I've got to say, though I'm confused, Well everyone that I pass seems so amused. ‘Cause I've got the wheels, but I don't got the time, I know how it feels, stuck at the back of the line. I've don't got the words, it’s not easy to say, Stealing' tomorrow to help me get over today. 'Cause I've got the brains, they’re there my head, All that remains, is just to get out of bed, I'm missing the best, part of the day, Stealing tomorrow just to help me get over today.
Название песни: Lazybones
Текст песни добавил: MaxTyT
656 просмотров с 2011-11-01 16:26:39
»» В избранное (Необходима регистрация)
Нашли ошибку в тексте песни Lazybones? Если вы зарегистрированы, исправьте текст, только вместе мы сделаем слова песен точными!
Скачать другие бесплатные тексты песен от The Fratellis:
- The Fratellis - Ella's In The Band
- The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
- The Fratellis - Whistle For The Choir
- The Fratellis - B Movie Saga
- The Fratellis - Tell Me A Lie
- The Fratellis - Henrietta
- The Fratellis - Everybody Knows You Cried Last Night
- The Fratellis - Moriarty's Last Stand
- The Fratellis - My Friend John
- The Fratellis - The Pimp
- The Fratellis - 3 Skinny Girls
- The Fratellis - Acid Jazz Singer
- The Fratellis - Look Out Sunshine!
- The Fratellis - When All The Lights Go Out
- The Fratellis - Z Movie Saga