They say Get up out of that bed turn the lights on Gotta try to forget where it went wrong Don’t you beat yourself up asking questions Love’s gonna come your way again, oh They say Step outside of your door let the light in You never really escape when you hide in All I want is to be set free From this pain that is haunting me Can you tell me how? When I am looking down and all hope is over Can you tell me how? Ten million pieces of my heart to put back together If I could I’d take hold of myself Pull me out of this living hell Can you tell me how? Can you tell me how? They say If you open your heart to the healing Time will take all those scars you’ve been wearing Please don’t tell me how I should be feeling I’m not sure I even want to try, oh They say You just gotta let go and move on You’re only hurting yourself when you hold on All I want is to lose this pain Every drop of it washed away, yeah Can you tell me how? When I am looking down and all hope is over Can you tell me how? Ten million pieces of my heart to put back together If I could I’d take hold of myself Pull me out of this living hell Can you tell me how? Can you tell me how? How do I leave this love behind, how? Can you tell me how?
Название песни: How
Альбом: Unbroken (2010)
Текст песни добавил: D_X
624 просмотров с 2012-07-02 18:18:29
»» В избранное (Необходима регистрация)
Нашли ошибку в тексте песни How? Если вы зарегистрированы, исправьте текст, только вместе мы сделаем слова песен точными!
Скачать другие бесплатные тексты песен от Katharine McPhee:
- Katharine Mcphee - I Know What Boys Like
- Katharine McPhee - Somewhere Over The Rainbow
- Katharine McPhee - Touch Me
- Katharine McPhee - Lifetime
- Katharine McPhee - Say goodbye
- Katharine McPhee - My Destiny
- Katharine McPhee - Brand New Key
- Katharine McPhee - Last Letter
- Katharine McPhee - Surrender
- Katharine McPhee - Terrified
- Katharine McPhee - Think
- Katharine McPhee - Anybody's Heart
- Katharine McPhee - Keep Drivin'
- Katharine McPhee - Unbroken
- Katharine McPhee - Had It All