Oh my god. If only he knew. If only he knew about the world without the bullshit and the lies. We could've saved him. They could've saved me. But instead I'm here drowning in my own fucking mind. And I'll be damned if you're the death of me. Blood and ink stain the walls. Silently with bloodied knuckles, carry on. Hoping it's not too wrong. You said the nights were far too long. 'Honey, it's just the start of it.' Oh my god. If he only knew. Just stand up and scream. The tainted clock is counting down. You gave in to me. Would you say the nights are far too long now? The tears that stain my cheek must make me look weak. I wear them proudly. Just stand up and scream. Long now. The tears that stain my cheek must make me look weak. I wear them proudly. Just stand up and scream. The tainted clock is counting down. You gave in to me. Would you say the nights are far too long now? Your knife, My back. My gun, your head. You need a doctor baby? You scared?
Название песни: Final Episode
Текст песни добавил: Верю в небо
1338 просмотров с 2013-02-10 15:23:23
»» В избранное (Необходима регистрация)
Нашли ошибку в тексте песни Final Episode? Если вы зарегистрированы, исправьте текст, только вместе мы сделаем слова песен точными!
Скачать другие бесплатные тексты песен от Asking Alexandria:
- Asking Alexandria - Not The American Average
- Asking Alexandria - Just Dance (Lady GaGa cover)
- Asking Alexandria - Killing You
- Asking Alexandria - Right Now (Na Na Na) (Akon cover)
- Asking Alexandria - A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta
- Asking Alexandria - A Lesson Never Learned
- Asking Alexandria - A Single Moment of Sincerity