Pay attention to what I'm about to say This is a true confession Mother, I killed someone today I know I shouldn't throw it all down the drain But she fucking deserved it For everything she did to me Getting away with murder is probably the hardest thing to do I hope I get a good lawyer Or else I'm calling my brother screaming "Where are you?!" What the fuck was I thinking? I should have known I couldn't get away with this It was over dumb shit And they already had my finger prints That's how they know IT WAS ME I took her life away [x2] But she fucking deserved it I don't regret a thing [x2] Pay attention to what I'm about to say This is a true confession Mother, I killed someone today I took her life away [x2] I don't regret a thing SHE FUCKING DESERVED IT
Название песни: Snuff 2: The Resurrection
Альбом: The Respect Issue
Текст песни добавил: nigga queen
670 просмотров с 2014-01-11 00:20:16
»» В избранное (Необходима регистрация)
Нашли ошибку в тексте песни Snuff 2: The Resurrection? Если вы зарегистрированы, исправьте текст, только вместе мы сделаем слова песен точными!
Скачать другие бесплатные тексты песен от Emmure:
- Emmure - You're More Like Friend Without The "R"
- Emmure - 4 Poisons 3 Words
- Emmure - I Only Mean Half Of What I Don't Say
- Emmure - Crystal Heart
- Emmure - You Got A Henna Tattoo That Said Forever
- Emmure - She Gave Her Heart To Deadpool
- Emmure - Blackheart Reigns
- Emmure - Chicago's Finest
- Emmure - MDMA
- Emmure - Sound Wave Superior
- Emmure - Solar Flare Homicide
- Emmure - When Everything Goes Wrong, Take The Easy Way Out
- Emmure - Bison Diaries
- Emmure - I Thought You Met Telly And Turned Me Into Casper
- Emmure - A.I.