Your presence is requested, wrote little Johnny White. But with this invitation there is a stipulation: When you attend this party you'll all be treated right. But there's a wild and wooly woman you boys can't invite. You can bring Pearl, she's a darn nice girl, but don't bring Lulu. You can bring Rose, with her turned up nose, but don't bring Lulu. Lulu always wants to do what we boys don't want her to. When she struts her stuff around London Bridge is falling down! You can bring Kate or a Porterhouse steak, but don't bring Lulu. Lulu gets blue and she goes cuckoo like a clock upon the shelf. She's the kind of smarty who breaks up every party. Hullabaloo-loo, don't bring Lulu. (I'll bring her myself). We all went to the party, had a real high tone affair. And then along came Lulu, as tall as any Zulu. She started into Charleston, and how the boys did stare. But when she did the hula-hula, then she got the air. You can bring Nan, with the old deadpan, but don't bring Lulu. You can bring Tess, with her no and yes, but don't bring Lulu. Lulu has the reddest hair, redder here and redder there. How can we boys keep our heads? Bulls go wild when they see red. You can bring peas and crackers and cheese, but don't bring Lulu. Give her two beers and she'll tears more tears, as the throws cups off the shelf. When she laughs with feeling the boys all hit the ceiling. Hullabaloo-loo, don't bring Lulu. She'll come here herself.
Название песни: Don't Bring Lulu
Текст песни добавил: Гость
810 просмотров с 2014-06-18 04:58:44
»» В избранное (Необходима регистрация)
Нашли ошибку в тексте песни Don't Bring Lulu? Если вы зарегистрированы, исправьте текст, только вместе мы сделаем слова песен точными!
Скачать другие бесплатные тексты песен от Bobbysocks!:
- Bobbysocks! - Little by little
- Bobbysocks! - Adios
- Bobbysocks! - If I Fall
- Bobbysocks! - Don't leave me here without you
- Bobbysocks! - Go on shakin'
- Bobbysocks! - I don't speak the language
- Bobbysocks! - I don't wanna break my heart
- Bobbysocks! - The booglie-wooglie piggy
- Bobbysocks! - More than I can say
- Bobbysocks! - Macken (Norwegian song)
- Bobbysocks! - Midnight rocks
- Bobbysocks! - I believe in love
- Bobbysocks! - Daddy's comin' home
- Bobbysocks! - I've got your heart
- Bobbysocks! - Shoo-shoo-baby