Lyrics & Music: Rolf Løvland / Hanne Krogh / Paul Conrad Hanne: If I fall, I fall for you, though my heart's afraid of falling. Afraid of what I may go through If I ever fall in love again. If I dream, I dream of you, and of hearts that won't be broken. I dream of how our world could be if only you could take the fear from me. I was no-man´s girl in no-man´s land, where commitments felt like pain. Both: But if I fall, I fall for you, if I ever fall in love again. If I'll fight, I'll fight for you, from the moment you fall weary. Though I've found new strength in you, still I wonder if this love is true. In another place, another time, would my fear of love remain? Or would I dare to fall for you? Oh, I need to fall in love again. When I sing, I sing for you, now my voice forever lingers. Suddenly my songs seem true, in my heart their words are meant for you. And tonight when the curtains fall, I leave my stage without pain. Then I call, I call for you, now I'm willing to be loved again.
Название песни: If I Fall
Альбом: Walkin' on air
Текст песни добавил: Гость
926 просмотров с 2016-09-13 01:03:53
»» В избранное (Необходима регистрация)
Нашли ошибку в тексте песни If I Fall? Если вы зарегистрированы, исправьте текст, только вместе мы сделаем слова песен точными!
Скачать другие бесплатные тексты песен от Bobbysocks!:
- Bobbysocks! - Adios
- Bobbysocks! - Little by little
- Bobbysocks! - Go on shakin'
- Bobbysocks! - Don't leave me here without you
- Bobbysocks! - I don't speak the language
- Bobbysocks! - I don't wanna break my heart
- Bobbysocks! - Don't Bring Lulu
- Bobbysocks! - The booglie-wooglie piggy
- Bobbysocks! - Macken (Norwegian song)
- Bobbysocks! - More than I can say
- Bobbysocks! - Midnight rocks
- Bobbysocks! - I've got your heart
- Bobbysocks! - I believe in love
- Bobbysocks! - Daddy's comin' home
- Bobbysocks! - When I see your eyes