When cops are taking care of business I can understand But the L.A. story's gone way out of hand Their acts of aggression, they say they're justified But it seems an obsession has started from the inside They're shooting anyone who even tries to run They're shooting little kids with toy guns Take it to a jury but they don't give a damn Because the one who tells the truth is always the policeman Beat all the niggers Beat whoever you see Don't need a reason (We're) L.A.P.D. The city of L.A. feels like a prison With helicopters overhead and bullets whizzing by Martial law ain't no solution Police brutality's just social pollution Beat all the white trash Beat whoever you see Don't need a reason (We're) L.A.P.D. They say they're keeping the peace But I'm not buying it because a billy club ain't much of a pacifier "Protecting your freedom" Now that's just a lie It's an excuse for power that's more like an alibi Law and order doesn't really matter When you're the one getting bruised and battered You take it to a jury, they'll throw it in your face Because justice in L.A. comes in a can of mace
Название песни: L.A.P.D.
Текст песни добавил: DiseD
1346 просмотров с 2008-11-09 13:28:04
»» В избранное (Необходима регистрация)
Нашли ошибку в тексте песни L.A.P.D.? Если вы зарегистрированы, исправьте текст, только вместе мы сделаем слова песен точными!
Скачать другие бесплатные тексты песен от The Offspring:
- The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
- The Offspring - Want You Bad
- The Offspring - Million Miles Away
- The offspring - Hey rock star
- The Offspring - Why Don't You Get A Job?
- The Offspring - Feelings
- The Offspring - Come Out Swinging
- The Offspring - Dammit, I Changed Again
- The Offspring - All Along
- The Offspring - All I Want
- The Offspring - Dirty Magic
- The Offspring - Living In Chaos
- The Offspring - Staring at the sun
- The Offspring - Have You Ever
- The Offspring - Walla Walla